quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2014

Tears in heaven...

Este é sempre um dia muito especial, um misto de alegria e tristeza, mas principalmente de muitas, muitas saudades...

Tears in heaven

Would you know my name if I saw you in Heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in Heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong here in Heaven.

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in Heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in Heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day,
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in Heaven.

Time can bring you down; time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging 
please.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more tears in Heaven.
Eric Clapton




love



E hoje quando cheguei a casa apertei a minha mãe, dei-lhe um beijo enorme e também lhe disse:
- Feliz dia do pai...




Cacomae
Facebook AQUI, Instagram AQUI, Pinterest AQUI

1 comentário: